The Beginning... ForYouByDee

>> 1.05.2009

Personalized products For You by Dee!!! Please keep me in mind if you want something personalized for your family.

I am a mom that enjoys personalized invitations, cards and gifts. I also enjoy a wonderful deal. I have found many sites out there where you can personalize most anything with a fun picture of your kids on it. The only problem is, I have three kids. How hard is it to get them to all smile at the same time? Or their positions fit the right angle for a photo gift? Now I have solutions for the personalized invitations, cards and gift!!!

Scroll down for different ideas:

Here are some card and invitation ideas (click on pictures to view larger image):


Other personalized gift ideas - posters, coffee mugs, mouse pads, purses, aprons, playing cards, watches, etc (click on pictures to view larger image):

Poster

CD Label
Collage Wall Hanging

Playing Cards

Coffee Mug

Bucket Tote Purse

Poster and Handouts


Business Cards, calling cards, notecards (click on pictures to view larger image):


Please contact me for price quotes at slaterinsiloam@yahoo.com


6 comments:

Nina Bunk January 6, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

denise you need to make an etsy site too!! you would make a killing on there!

Anonymous January 20, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

love this blogspot. what is an etsy site?

grammy August 3, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

Thank you for all your creativity and speciality items you have done for me. Your finished products are awesome.

Karen February 3, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

Wow Denise -- you are doing AMAZING work! And to think I was there at the beginning... WOW! You are amazingly artistic and talented! I agree with Nina -- you need an etsy site!

A. Kathleen June 4, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I agree! You do amazing work. Loved seeing Erik's card on the site. You should post my purse on here too. Everywhere I go, people always comment and I give them your email address every time drumming up business for you. I hope at least one of them have contacted you! There's been a LOT of people I've told. And yeah, what is an etsy site? this was my first time visiting this blog. Very cool!

tschs86triplets February 26, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

Etsy is a homemade craft site that lets people who do their own work cell online. They have homemade, vintage and newer things online. I actually like all the things on the website, most of the people who sell things on there are really good and have a lot of talent. And Denise, I think your crafts are beautiful. Do you travel for work? If so, we are in Charleston, SC. I have 9m GGG Triplets. They are a handful. But a blessing, Congratulations on your boys and they are so handsome! Keep up the great work.